Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Warning Form To Share Plz
E Daycare 11:43 AM 03-29-2011
Does anyone have a "you've been warned and have 2 more strikes before youre out" form they'd like to share with me? I looked online at the daycarelady and she didnt have anything and where I know I can word one myself I was wondering if someone had a general one.

Today my dcg didnt come till 10:30 after repeatedly trying to get a hold of dcm twice via phone call and twice via text. Finally I left my home to do my errands where dcm then called me back at 10 asking if dcg had arrived yet. I told her no and if she did while I was gone I have no clue. Yesterday dcd told me in front of dcm that he would be here at 7:30 to drop dcg off. She is my only dck today and I got up at 7 waiting for her. When he dropped her off he told me he "slept in" and thought she would be with him all day. How you sleep in with a 15mo old is beyond me. Hes used this excuse countless times. As you know this is not the first time this has happened and Im actively looking for new clients but until this can/will happen I need to obviously be more firm. I know this shouldve never been allowed to continue in the first place but its been very difficult for me to replace them.

Apparently the new fee Ive implemented for showing up late or early regardless if its too late in the am or pm and vice versa has no effect. Today they will owe $77. I also need to give them a warning note I think. If I could this would be cause for termination asap but thats not feasible right now. In my contract I state that they get two warnings and the 3rd gets the ax.

Now if they do shape up (ahahahahahahahahahahah like thatll happen) I still want to term them, will it be bad if I do term them before their next two notes? My contract also states I can term at will effective immediately or give a two weeks notice. So when I can replace them I will give them their notice. I just dont want to sound all up and down if I give them a notice now and then term them before their 3rd notice goes out. Then they can be like "well I thought Id need two more notices". If that happens then Ill highlight my at will portion of my contract and tell them "just cant risk it".

Plus I have months upon months of logged information in her notebook about all the issues Ive had. This incident today though, that pushed me over.
daycare 12:00 PM 03-29-2011
I dont have a form, but this is what I send to the parents when they have broken one of the PHB rules. After this letter, I then term. I have only had to term twice.

Prior to your child’s admission to our day care, we entered into to an agreement to follow all rules of the parent handbook and its policies. Below is a reminder of arrival and departure policy.

I then state the exact incident and then let them know that if it happens again that I will term their contract without refund.
E Daycare 12:08 PM 03-29-2011
This is good and I will use this. Short and to the point.

Thanks Daycare!
daycare 12:12 PM 03-29-2011
sure, glad i could help. I really hope that the issue gets resolved. I can't stand it when people jerk me around like that either....

good luck.

Sorry forgot, if they are late picking up or early dropping off (if ever) I also will include the amount for the offense....

ex: (this is just part of the letter)
I am going to waive half of the fees. Should this situation occur again in the future the full fee will be applied. The few below must be paid in full before your child can return to care.
$_______________must be paid in full by: ______________________________________.
I am really sorry that I have to do this, but I can’t risk getting put into a bad situation with licensing and want to also protect you as well from having to pay any more heavy fines.
Thank you,
Unregistered 07:35 PM 10-25-2012
if they tell me they are coming at 7 and they don't call or show up till 10, sorry they are getting charged from 7am. i got up to be ready for you...
dave4him 04:35 PM 10-28-2012
im far too flexable for that. My kids come in whenever and get picked up at so many various times thrughout different days.... no wonder im always on my toes
Tags:forms, letter - warning notice, letter samples, warning, warning - notice
Reply Up