Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Provider Presents
Unregistered 05:08 PM 05-20-2016
Hello!
I'm looking for some advice. My son is 4 and has attended the most wonderful daycare center for the last 3 years. In September we will have to switch providers as be will be starting school. I would love to do something nice for the staff as they have all been so fantastic. There are about 20 staff who have all, at one point, had my son in thier direct care.

I'm looking for ideas on what kinds of things you'd like to receive? Or if you have ideas?

Thank you in advance!
Thriftylady 06:00 PM 05-20-2016
Well what I would want is different that what center employees would want. But to me many things would show you care. Something for the daycare, that I have been wanting but haven't had the spare money would be nice. Or dinner, I love when someone else takes care of dinner! With 20 staff it could be hard. I don't know what your budget is or what it would cost but maybe send lunch in? Or even just doughnuts for a Friday morning?
sahm1225 06:25 PM 05-20-2016
You could send in a store bought fruit platter and one if those big coffee boxes from a coffee store. Or a box of bagels?
Mike 06:42 PM 05-20-2016
For 20, it will be a bit awkward since you can't really buy each one a gift, so I'd go with a food idea. Doughnuts for me. Just tell me where to go.

Or a daycare center item that needs replacing once in a while, like maybe a new toy, or help replenish their kitchen. You must know what kind of food they've been giving your son.
Unregistered 06:15 AM 05-21-2016
Perfect! Thank you for the ideas. Yes, 20 is too many to buy individual gifts. I think on his last day I'll get coffee and donuts.
Mmmmm donuts
daycarediva 11:31 AM 05-25-2016
Cookie tray? Maybe a hand written thank you note to the entire center/staff. Maybe a gift to one of the classrooms?

A review on any social media.
Tags:gifts from parents
Reply Up