Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Old 11-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Daycare.com Member

Question Question for Minnesota Providers

Can anyone in MN (hopefully twin cities area) recommend a good accountant that you use for your taxes?

I am not happy with the person I have used in the past - I had to show him many of the things I could deduct and he didn't know about time/space percentage and a few other things.

Just trying to think ahead and find someone for my 2010 taxes.

Thanks in advance!!
Old 11-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Child Care Provider

You should ask Tom Copeland, he is from that area.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:00 AM
Daycare.com Member

I am a minnesota provider and I am a new provider. I've research a lot about daycare taxes so that I know at least a little about my deductions ect.

I too am looking for someone to help with my taxes. I got a reference from my food program but when I called I learned that they are 2 1/2 hours away and I was supposed to mail them my tax information. I thought that was silly and I want to be able to sit down with them. I will not drive 2 1/2 hours either.
Anyone know of anyone?
Old 11-22-2010, 06:24 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Here is the link from RCC to find a tax preparer in your state. I hope this helps!

http://www.resourcesforchildcaring.o...Tax%20Preparer
Old 01-01-2011, 03:25 AM
Daycare.com Member

It feels funny recommending myself, but I do daycare taxes in Minnesota (I live in Brooklyn Center). If you have any questions, let me know!

Bill Porter
(763) 202-4444
pridetaxpreparation (at) comcast.net
www.pridetaxpreparation.com (The website is a work in progress )

Tags
accountant, minnesota, tom copeland