Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New Member - Thanks For Having Me!
CCCSNick 06:23 AM 01-17-2017
Good morning!

My name is Nicholas Molik and I currently live in Clifton Park, NY.

We have owned a Child Care Center for a little over 3 years now and it gets more and more exciting every day.
Blackcat31 06:33 AM 01-17-2017
Originally Posted by CCCSNick:
Good morning!

My name is Nicholas Molik and I currently live in Clifton Park, NY.

We have owned a Child Care Center for a little over 3 years now and it gets more and more exciting every day.
Welcome!

Please contact the site owner before attempting to advertise, sell or inform members of any products you sell or represent.

You can contact the site owner here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1

Thank you!
CCCSNick 06:36 AM 01-17-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Welcome!

Please contact the site owner before attempting to advertise, sell or inform members of any products you sell or represent.

You can contact the site owner here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1

Thank you!
I can see where it looked as if I was advertising. I apologize. Just trying to explain our exciting backstory.

Nick
Blackcat31 06:42 AM 01-17-2017
Originally Posted by CCCSNick:
I can see where it looked as if I was advertising. I apologize. Just trying to explain our exciting backstory.

Nick
No worries... we've had lots of software and app developers on the site. We just don't allow anyone to advertise or sell their products for free off someone else's hard work. I'm sure you understand.

You are more than welcome to hang around and join in the discussion about all things daycare.
CCCSNick 06:44 AM 01-17-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
No worries... we've had lots of software and app developers on the site. We just don't allow anyone to advertise or sell their products for free off someone else's hard work. I'm sure you understand.

You are more than welcome to hang around and join in the discussion about all things daycare.
Completely understand and I apologize again. I look forward to interacting with everyone!
Michael 02:56 AM 02-16-2017
Welcome to the forum!
Reply Up