Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Homeowners and Automobile Insurance for In-Home Providers
LizDowns 08:16 AM 05-05-2016
Hi everyone,

I have been working diligently to create a Home and Auto Insurance product for In-Home Child professionals.

Are you providers having difficulties with this and how interested would you be if this coverage were available to you?

Please let me know! We are very excited about this and need some input.
BabyMonkeys 10:20 AM 05-05-2016
I am actually looking into insurance at the moment. I literally just came over and typed insurance into the search bar and saw that you had just posted this. I will private message you my email address. I detest talking on the phone and prefer to handle everything by email.
Blackcat31 10:25 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by LizDowns:
Hi everyone,

I have been working diligently to create a Home and Auto Insurance product for In-Home Child professionals.

Are you providers having difficulties with this and how interested would you be if this coverage were available to you?

Please let me know! We are very excited about this and need some input.

Please contact our site owner before advertising services on this site.

You can find contact info here
LizDowns 11:22 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Please contact our site owner before advertising services on this site.

You can find contact info here
To site owner:
We are not promoting any product we are trying to collect information on the need for a product. As of this time we do not have a product. We are in the research stage.

Thank you, please contact me with any questions. Liz Downs
Blackcat31 11:25 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by LizDowns:
To site owner:
We are not promoting any product we are trying to collect information on the need for a product. As of this time we do not have a product. We are in the research stage.

Thank you, please contact me with any questions. Liz Downs
You could probably find some useful information via the Insurance area of the forum.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18
Tags:homeowners insurance, insurance - auto
Reply Up