Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Newbie
yallie 01:35 PM 05-17-2017
I have been looking on this site for a couple weeks and finally decided to join. I wanted to introduce myself my name is Allie, I am currently a nurse but hopefully within the next 2 years I will be opening a center. I'm married and have 4 kids 11,10 and twins that are 6. I will say I have done as much research as I could but I never find out a lot and I find than nobody in child care wants to help anyone get started in my hometown. So I am very thankful I have found this place. I have just been reading different things to get a fill for it. I'm in the process of getting my certifications for opening a center in my state. I did have a couple questions for people who have a center, how long of a process did it take from beginning to end? Also did you get a business loan to purchase the facility and supplies? I live in the south so prices are still fairly reasonable for a building. Any advice would be amazing!
Blackcat31 02:25 PM 05-17-2017
Welcome to the forum!

Members here are super helpful so you've come to the right place!
Michael 04:08 PM 05-17-2017
Welcome to the forum!
Mike 04:42 PM 05-17-2017
I have no advice, but welcome to the forum.
Laurie 07:02 PM 05-17-2017
Welcome Allie
You've definitely come to the right place!! I'm fairly new also and absolutely love this forum. I wish I'd found it years ago! There's a wealth of knowledge here that's unbelievable!!

I'm sorry I can't help with your question since I have my daycare in my home in CA.

It took me two years before I was licensed and ready to go..
bklsmum 07:19 AM 05-18-2017
Welcome and you are in the right place for support and advice!
yallie 08:24 AM 05-18-2017
thanks so much!
Tags:indiana member
Reply Up