Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>My 40 Year Old Brother In Law Pulled My 4 Yr Olds Son Pants Down Jokingly I Was Told
Unregistered 07:02 PM 04-01-2012
My son tells me recently he "doesn't like uncle *********"
I as his Father ask why?
He told me The uncle in law pulled his pants down clowning around.
Exposing his rear, I know for sure its not sexual, but its about the victim not the perpetrator. My son wants nothing to do with him and I am considering an Order of protection. The uncle has 3 DUI's.
What should I do, before I react the way any Dad would?
Michael 08:40 PM 04-01-2012
Doesn't matter if you don't think it was sexual. Time for you to straighen him out.
familyschoolcare 06:54 AM 04-02-2012
Why do you need an order of protection. Just do not leave your son alone or semi-alone with the uncle.
itlw8 07:01 AM 04-02-2012
It is not appropriate behavior I know it goes on in locker rooms in highschool but he is much older than that and YOU do not want your son acting like that.

Calmly tell him it was not appropriate and your son did not like it. I would not leave my son with him alone again.

I could be wrong but it sounds like the other adults thought it was funny and laughed. And it gives me the feeling the adults were drinking.

Do you need an order of protection.... no... Do you need to take your child to visit relatives that act like this.... no. Should children be around adults that are drinking to excess... NO WAY
Sugar Magnolia 10:00 AM 04-02-2012
Kids dont like to be humiliated our embarrassed like that. Public humiliation is a form of abuse. I would tell this uncle he has scared your child and should be ashamed of himself. If he touches him again, after being told directly by you, call the cops.
JenNJ 11:57 AM 04-02-2012
I would cut off all contact with him and if uncle shows up at my home, I would contact police. This person would have NO communication with my son or my family at all.
Tags:abuse
Reply Up