Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Just Starting in California
TaleTrekker 09:47 PM 05-29-2016
Hello to everyone in daycare.com land :-) I am new to this forum and currently in the process of starting a family child care home in California. I'm excited about setting up my program and my space. I look forward to having this forum as a place to share ideas and support.
sleepinghart 05:36 AM 05-30-2016
Originally Posted by TaleTrekker:
Hello to everyone in daycare.com land :-) I am new to this forum and currently in the process of starting a family child care home in California. I'm excited about setting up my program and my space. I look forward to having this forum as a place to share ideas and support.
~Hello, and welcome. It is very nice to meet you! If you have any questions, just ask...there are a lot of people here who really know their stuff willing to help! In the meantime, please make yourself at home!
Blackcat31 07:44 AM 05-30-2016
Welcome to the forum!
CityGarden 09:14 AM 05-30-2016
Welcome!!! I am in California and am just starting as well so we will be on the journey together.

They providers have been great on here.
TaleTrekker 07:57 PM 06-04-2016
Thank you all for the welcome :-)
Thriftylady 08:29 PM 06-04-2016
Welcome to the boards. I was just discussing with DH today that I don't understand how anyone can begin to afford to live in Cali.
thrivingchildcarecom 09:45 AM 06-07-2016
Great! I'm in California too. I recently set up a FB group just for So. Cal providers. If you would like to join, just send me a PM with your email address. Oh, and welcome to the tribe!
proudmommyofthree 03:05 PM 06-27-2016
Welcome to the forum! I'm also a daycare provider in California! If you have any questions I can help I've learned so much from these wonderful providers here. You will love them!
thrivingchildcarecom 04:05 PM 06-28-2016
Yea!!! Welcome to the tribe! I actually set up a Facebook group just for us Cali providers. Let me know if you would like to join. Check it out here.
Welcome again!
Tags:california member
Reply Up