Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Block times/rates
Williams_08 08:44 AM 05-09-2017
Hello from Arkansas everyone! I was a member before, and I decided to chime back in! Do anyone here offer block times/ rates to parents?
thrivingchildcarecom 10:43 AM 05-09-2017
I offer a 1/2 day program to children 2 and up. Either morning or afternoon. Usually not too many takers though. Still, I think it adds to the service menu just in case I can snag a preschooler here and there.
Blackcat31 10:58 AM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Williams_08:
Hello from Arkansas everyone! I was a member before, and I decided to chime back in! Do anyone here offer block times/ rates to parents?
Hi again!

If you would like to log in under your old account so you can retain your post count etc, I can send you an e-mail for password reset. Just let me know!

I offer an A.M. block of time and a P.M. block of time for regularly attending children. Mostly parents use blocks of time for when they have a day off and only need a couple hours of care for an appointment or something similar.

Neither block of time includes lunch or nap time.

I do not offer blocks of time during the day otherwise.

Parents do have the option of choosing 3, 4 or 5 days per week however.
AmyKidsCo 11:50 AM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by thrivingchildcarecom:
I offer a 1/2 day program to children 2 and up. Either morning or afternoon. Usually not too many takers though. Still, I think it adds to the service menu just in case I can snag a preschooler here and there.
Me too: AM and PM care. Can't cross noon and doesn't include lunch. In 19 years no-one has ever enrolled for AM or PM only, but it's there as an option. Around here AM PK is 8:30-11:15 and PM PK is 12:30-3:00, so either way they'd be here for lunch.
Tags:tiered rates
Reply Up