Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Kids Can Certainly Drive Us Bonkers!!
Josiegirl 10:29 AM 05-12-2017
But then as they're lost in the silent dreams of peaceful slumber, and you just sit and watch them breathing in and out, eyes closed, hands resting under the sweet little pink cheek, all the craziness from their morning spent just seems to disappear. They really do look like lil angels sent from above.

Sure hope I can remember this moment in time later this afternoon when we're back to the teasing, screeching, hair-pulling toy-stealing moments of play.
Mike 10:55 AM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
But then as they're lost in the silent dreams of peaceful slumber, and you just sit and watch them breathing in and out, eyes closed, hands resting under the sweet little pink cheek, all the craziness from their morning spent just seems to disappear. They really do look like lil angels sent from above.

Sure hope I can remember this moment in time later this afternoon when we're back to the teasing, screeching, hair-pulling toy-stealing moments of play.
You agree with my signature then.
That's how I got through some of my babysitting days. When they are like little devils, I just remember that their not always that way.
Tags:daycare environment
Reply Up