Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas>Lunch Menu For The Upcoming Week?
Josiegirl 04:30 AM 02-23-2014
Since I'm so great at planning far in advance(as in 5 minutes ago) this is what I'm serving this week for lunches:
Barbecued Chicken and wheat rolls
Sloppy Joes
Tuna Sandwiches
Pork Chops and Brown Rice
Pizza
(Everything else is kind of a wing-it thing for me, my cupboards and fridge are always well-stocked so it's whatever anyone's in the mood for)
Blackcat31 08:10 AM 02-23-2014
Hmmm, your menu sounds great! I would like to come on pork chop/brown rice day. I love those two things!

Planning in advance is sometimes easy and sometimes not...bottom line though is ANY thing you can do in advance (even by 5 minutes) is helpful in the grand scheme of things so 5 minutes in advance this week might be 5 hours next week. And so on and so on ....

This week our menu is:

Monday: Pork tenderloin bits with sweet potatoes, mixed veggies and whole wheat roll
Tuesday: Chicken breast with wild rice, steamed green beans, tossed salad and whole wheat bread stick
Wednesday: Ham and cheese quiche, carrot sticks, whole wheat toast and orange slices
Thursday: Beef stew, Caesar salad, pepper strips with ranch dressing, Whole wheat bread (home made)
Friday: Turkey nuggets (no breading) mashed cauliflower, streamed broccoli and whole wheat tortillas.
NeedaVaca 10:54 AM 02-23-2014
I have BBQ chicken, Sloppy Joes and a tuna casserole on my menu this week too! I also have a lot in my pantry so I can make quick changes if needed. I try to start my week with a menu in mind and that's great until my DH raids the fridge at midnight and I wake up to find my planned lunch missing lol.
Reply Up