Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Breakfast?!!
Meeko 06:08 AM 02-08-2017
6:45AM.

DCM: "He probably won't eat much breakfast. He was hungry and so ate in the car on the way over."

LAFFY TAFFY

FYI: Laffy Taffy makes awesome firm hold hair gel for little boys.....I could be on to something here......
Blackcat31 06:55 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by Meeko:
6:45AM.

DCM: "He probably won't eat much breakfast. He was hungry and so ate in the car on the way over."

LAFFY TAFFY

FYI: Laffy Taffy makes awesome firm hold hair gel for little boys.....I could be on to something here......
I'd like to think I've heard every parent definition of "breakfast" before but they never cease to amaze me....

My favorite is anything "fruit" flavored should count as healthy right?
Pestle 06:59 AM 02-08-2017
Won't make a Bill Cosby reference here because he's the soul of evil, but I went to go eat brownies for breakfast today and they were gone because, apparently, my lousy husband ate BROWNIES for BREAKFAST. Who does that?!
Josiegirl 09:08 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pestle:
Won't make a Bill Cosby reference here because he's the soul of evil, but I went to go eat brownies for breakfast today and they were gone because, apparently, my lousy husband ate BROWNIES for BREAKFAST. Who does that?!
I would if I had any.
laundrymom 09:11 AM 02-08-2017
I had chocolate cake. And yes. I sang the song!!
Mom is great!! She ate the chocolate cake
Mom is great she ate the chocolate cake!
Pestle 11:09 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I would if I had any.
I know. How am I supposed to eat brownies for breakfast if they're already all gone?
daycarediva 11:12 AM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
I had chocolate cake. And yes. I sang the song!!
Mom is great!! She ate the chocolate cake
Mom is great she ate the chocolate cake!
Eggs, flour, milk, breakfast!

I loveeeee his stand up. The way he describes bedtime, baths, etc with a house full of kids is SPOT ON.
Carebear 11:18 AM 02-08-2017
One of my dcb comes in almost every day with a bag of marshmallows or chips or a sucker etc at 7:15 am! Yes he's from "that"family lol
Mike 12:39 PM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by Carebear:
One of my dcb comes in almost every day with a bag of marshmallows or chips or a sucker etc at 7:15 am! Yes he's from "that"family lol
I bet he starts the day off full of energy.
Lil_Diddle 12:43 PM 02-08-2017
I used to think, seriously?!?, when parents gave their kids that stuff for breakfast. It was my husband that brought up the valid point that isn't a donut just as bad? He got me there
ishickman 01:07 PM 02-08-2017
There should be some sort of desugar drink or something when these parents drop their kids off.

Is it mean to send them back home with twice the sugar rush as their parent sunt them hoping the parents get the message to stop sending them to child care full of sugar...jk
LysesKids 01:21 PM 02-08-2017
Originally Posted by ishickman:
There should be some sort of desugar drink or something when these parents drop their kids off.

Is it mean to send them back home with twice the sugar rush as their parent sunt them hoping the parents get the message to stop sending them to child care full of sugar...jk
I have an 18 month old that shows up loaded to the gills with captain crunch every day... thankful he's only here a few more days because he totally disrupts the morning nappers with his wildness ( all the others are 12 months or younger); I would love to have a way to un-sugar little man lol
TheMisplacedMidwestMom 08:37 AM 02-09-2017
Originally Posted by Pestle:
Me. In heartbeat.
Meeko 06:43 AM 02-10-2017
I need to repent for my original post. It's 7:41AM and I just finished eating some British Sticky Toffee Pudding......

Then again...I didn't run it through my hair.....
Mom2Two 11:42 AM 02-10-2017
Originally Posted by Meeko:
I need to repent for my original post. It's 7:41AM and I just finished eating some British Sticky Toffee Pudding......

Then again...I didn't run it through my hair.....

This thread made me want to make brownies last night AND I did eat some for breakfast! I have almost zero self control when it comes to brownies.
Tags:candy for breakfast
Reply Up