Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Not once did I
MissAnn 11:16 AM 10-31-2014
Play Momster Mash!!!! I feel so bad! Guess after nap I'll have to.
Josiegirl 02:17 PM 10-31-2014
OMG Halloween without Monster Mash?? That's like Christmas without Jingle Bells! I tried to find a Halloween CD for the kids this year and wanted a younger group type of music. The one I found had Monster Mash, Purple People Eater, Witch Doctor, Love Potion #9, and a couple weird songs I skip right over. But their favorite is definitely the Monster Mash.
Crazy8 04:49 PM 10-31-2014
We are all Monster Mashed out over here!!!!!
Shell 05:11 PM 10-31-2014
I used ITunes Radio, "monster ball". It had the greatest kids Halloween music, including Monster Mash. Wish I has found it sooner, but I'm going to try to find a Christmas one next.
Controlled Chaos 10:31 PM 11-01-2014
My poor dcks. We closed on our new home Thursday and got the keys Friday. The new home is 1 mile from my current place. So the 2 dcks that showed up for Halloween got to go on an impromptu field trip to see the new place and run in the yard while I made a list of all the work we need to do on the new place, before we can move in. Luckily they thought it was awesome and we stopped and bought fancy cupcakes on the way home to celebrate Not the party I had planned for them BUT I did play Monster Mash
LysesKids 02:57 AM 11-02-2014
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
OMG Halloween without Monster Mash?? That's like Christmas without Jingle Bells! I tried to find a Halloween CD for the kids this year and wanted a younger group type of music. The one I found had Monster Mash, Purple People Eater, Witch Doctor, Love Potion #9, and a couple weird songs I skip right over. But their favorite is definitely the Monster Mash.
I found a kids Halloween station online and it played all day. Friday... Everyone of the listed songs plus some; my one parent was so glad that Here comes Halloween from the night before Christmas was playing as she walked in the door lol
Reply Up