Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Account Help
Unregistered 09:44 AM 04-15-2015
I have registered but never received an email to verify my account. I can only post as unregistered. My email and password work on the site but I'm not authorized to post or comment if logged in. Any ideas??
Blackcat31 09:47 AM 04-15-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I have registered but never received an email to verify my account. I can only post as unregistered. My email and password work on the site but I'm not authorized to post or comment if logged in. Any ideas??
What is your userame?

I can look and see if your account options have been altered or changed preventing you from posting.
Unregistered 09:19 PM 04-15-2015
Conoad
Thank you!
Blackcat31 06:21 AM 04-16-2015
Conoad
Thank you!
Okay, I looked at the member list and for some reason I cannot locate a member account with that user name.

It would probably be easier if you just re-registered (using the same name) and then after doing so, you don't get the e-mail confirming your account post here again and I can see what else I can do to help get you registered.
Unregistered 07:21 AM 04-16-2015
I tried that and it won't let me. I tried to completely re-register with a different user name but it says my email is already registered. Any other suggestions? Thank you!
Blackcat31 08:14 AM 04-16-2015
I tried that and it won't let me. I tried to completely re-register with a different user name but it says my email is already registered. Any other suggestions? Thank you!
I found you! I found you! I found you! LOL!

I altered your account status and changed it to active.

Try logging in now.
Conoad 11:33 AM 04-16-2015
Hey - it worked! Thank you very much!
Blackcat31 12:12 PM 04-16-2015
Originally Posted by Conoad:
Hey - it worked! Thank you very much!

Welcome aboard "officially".
Michael 12:55 PM 04-16-2015
Welcome to the forum.
Tags:forum question
Reply Up