Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>References
Justjoy 10:11 AM 08-19-2017
Do a lot of your potential daycare parents ask you for references? I have a couple of openings and all the parents are asking for references. I have no problem with this, but my established parents are getting pretty sick of getting reference calls😟 How do I deal with this?
LysesKids 11:19 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Justjoy:
Do a lot of your potential daycare parents ask you for references? I have a couple of openings and all the parents are asking for references. I have no problem with this, but my established parents are getting pretty sick of getting reference calls😟 How do I deal with this?
I personally explain to potentials that I have to ask families if they are willing to be a reference, before I give their info out; the reason is, 95% of my potentials never called & my families are tired of unknown people having their phone #'s
CalCare 11:38 AM 08-19-2017
Could you just ask your families if any would be willing to write a review or reference for you? Ask if you can post on your website and or Facebook page. If they prefer, mention that you will only put their initials - if that makes them more comfortable. If you don't use FB or a website, just keep the written reviews saved on your computer. Print them out, make a binder available for future potentials to read.
Justjoy 01:02 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by CalCare:
Could you just ask your families if any would be willing to write a review or reference for you? Ask if you can post on your website and or Facebook page. If they prefer, mention that you will only put their initials - if that makes them more comfortable. If you don't use FB or a website, just keep the written reviews saved on your computer. Print them out, make a binder available for future potentials to read.
Awesome idea! Thanks😀
Justjoy 01:03 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by CalCare:
Thank you! Great advice🙂
Pandaluver21 01:27 PM 08-19-2017
I have parents write reviews and post them in our welcome room. Potential parents can read them, or I have a copy of them I can hand parents for later reading.
Reply Up