Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>We Should Be Sainted
Pestle 07:19 AM 08-22-2017
Anybody ever say "You work with kids? I could never do that. You must be a saint."
Or, "He did WHAT today? You have the patience of a saint."
So today, everybody at the daycare is getting a title. So far, I've got:

Our Lady of Shrieks
St. Jack the Slobbery
Blessed Sara the Nonparticipant ("I see you don't feel like joining us. We'll be happy to play with you when you're ready.")
Our Lady of Perpetual Potty Breaks ("What, AGAIN?")
and
Our Lady of Sorry Not Sorry (that's me, after summarily dumping Our Lady of Shrieks into her crib for a much-needed nap)

You're also all saints. What titles should you get today?
storybookending 07:36 AM 08-22-2017
Mister Wound Up (5 year old that NEEDS to be around kids his own age and start Kindergarten already, seriously someone at school better knock him into his place) 7-8 more days of this kid and I am FREE. So over this kid!!

Everyone else is fine. I just need the saint of Patience to get me through these last couple days.
LysesKids 09:05 AM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by Pestle:
Anybody ever say "You work with kids? I could never do that. You must be a saint."
Or, "He did WHAT today? You have the patience of a saint."
So today, everybody at the daycare is getting a title. So far, I've got:

Our Lady of Shrieks
St. Jack the Slobbery
Blessed Sara the Nonparticipant ("I see you don't feel like joining us. We'll be happy to play with you when you're ready.")
Our Lady of Perpetual Potty Breaks ("What, AGAIN?")
and
Our Lady of Sorry Not Sorry (that's me, after summarily dumping Our Lady of Shrieks into her crib for a much-needed nap)

You're also all saints. What titles should you get today?
My babes are St Riles doesn't want to eat, Our Lady of It's mine regardless, St Sleeps a lot (he' started out as St Cranky pants) and St un-stoppable drools... Me, I'm Our Lady of Smiles because it can only get better
Pestle 10:33 AM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by LysesKids:
Our Lady of It's mine regardless,

We totally need to cut ground for the Basilica of Our Lady of It's Mine Regardless. Best name ever.

(The interior is just one big cry room, by the way.)
LysesKids 11:39 AM 08-22-2017

We totally need to cut ground for the Basilica of Our Lady of It's Mine Regardless. Best name ever.

She's still at it too... naps are so off today
Pestle 11:51 AM 08-22-2017
Yeah, everybody's been swapping colds around for a week now, so today my house was the Church of All Saints Screaming at the Same Time.
LysesKids 12:43 PM 08-22-2017
Yeah, everybody's been swapping colds around for a week now, so today my house was the Church of All Saints Screaming at the Same Time.
That was my home last week - colds
Pestle 01:32 PM 08-22-2017
I've got a sinus infection, so I'm miserable and cranky while all the kids are miserable and cranky. We're a classy bunch!
Mom2Two 05:53 PM 08-22-2017

I think that technically a basilica is where a saint is BURIED, so now I'm wondering where you are going with that

Which one are you planning to do in? hee hee
Mom2Two 05:57 PM 08-22-2017
For me, I'll take Our Lady of No Compassion Whatsoever (for the 3 yo who screams blue murder every. single. day at drop off) Or maybe I'll be sainted for the many miracles that need to be accomplished on a daily basis.
flying_babyb 07:17 PM 08-22-2017
lord of no english- babbles in Somalian
lord of lumps- My child who smashes head when he dosent get his way
lord of NO!- Everything is no
our lady of water- the sink is a toy
Reply Up