Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello from Maine
Kcorson 05:08 AM 05-25-2016
I am new to this forum and hope to connect with some providers for support and ideas. I have been in family childcare in my home for almost 20 years. Some days I love it, some days not so much but I keep on keeping on! I have 10 children enrolled, 4 full time and 2 part time as well as 4 school age that come and go. Nice to meet you all!
Blackcat31 06:44 AM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by Kcorson:
I am new to this forum and hope to connect with some providers for support and ideas. I have been in family childcare in my home for almost 20 years. Some days I love it, some days not so much but I keep on keeping on! I have 10 children enrolled, 4 full time and 2 part time as well as 4 school age that come and go. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the forum!

Feel free to jump right in!
sleepinghart 07:30 AM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by Kcorson:

~Nice to meet you as well, and welcome! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask(everyone is really nice & helpful here). So come on in, and make yourself at home!
Play Care 09:45 AM 05-25-2016
Welcome!
Josiegirl 10:28 AM 05-25-2016
Hi and Welcome!
You've confused me already. You titled this Hello from Maine but your location lists New Hampshire.
I love both states but always fantasized about living right on the coast of Maine. Absolutely gorgeous!
Tags:maine member
Reply Up