Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello!
loreleilh 06:56 PM 08-16-2016
Hi everyone! I am a full time mama of 2 wonderful kiddos. My oldest was in daycare for the first 3 years of his life and after my second was born I decided it was time to leave my 13 year career and open my own in-home childcare. I had worked in a daycare before joining the corporate world and have always had a passion for working with kids so it was the perfect opportunity to go back to doing something that I loved that also allowed me to be more available for my family. My family and I have since moved to a rural area where my childcare services are no longer needed but I feel compelled to still be involved in the industry, so after A LOT of soul searching and combining my passion, interests and abilities I decided to start a business that would allow me to work with childcare service business owners specifically. I look forward to getting to know all of you and learning from you!
Blackcat31 07:15 PM 08-16-2016
Originally Posted by loreleilh:
Hi everyone! I am a full time mama of 2 wonderful kiddos. My oldest was in daycare for the first 3 years of his life and after my second was born I decided it was time to leave my 13 year career and open my own in-home childcare. I had worked in a daycare before joining the corporate world and have always had a passion for working with kids so it was the perfect opportunity to go back to doing something that I loved that also allowed me to be more available for my family. My family and I have since moved to a rural area where my childcare services are no longer needed but I feel compelled to still be involved in the industry, so after A LOT of soul searching and combining my passion, interests and abilities I decided to start a business that would allow me to work with childcare service business owners specifically. I look forward to getting to know all of you and learning from you!
Welcome!

What does your business do?
Reply Up