Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I need a time out!
cara041083 06:28 AM 04-15-2014
I need a time out! I have a family that I watch both there kids so I can't term until I have the two spots filled. The 3 year old thinks everything is funny (even timeout) no matter what you say to her she gets a smile on her face because at home she's "oh isn't she a cute lil diva" Um ya not funny! then the baby still cry's all day but of course doesn't do it at home. I literally had to just walk away. I feel like I can't do any of this anymore! Im tired of killing my self for 12+ hours a day and keeping my home in tip top shape (even with my 4 kids)I am tired of missing field trips and school parties as well as eve events that start before 5 to constantly be disrespected by kids and there parents IN MY OWN HOME! I know tomorrow is a new day and tomorrow I will fill better. Heck maybe even later today. But I wish I could call this mom right now and tell her this stuff isn't cute, she is creating monsters and come get them! Ok time out over, time to go make breakfast lol
butterfly 11:30 AM 04-15-2014

I'd be talking to dcm and telling her the issues. I would also be honest and tell her if things don't improve, you'll have to discontinue services. I've had to have this conversation before and it's amazing how beautifully the parents stepped up and made some changes at home. Here's to hoping things improve.
Reply Up