Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello I'm a Newbie
dlibra925 03:40 PM 05-18-2016
What a wonderful forum to become a part of. I have been following for a few weeks now and finally decided to join. Currently I am a daycare mom of two. But, I have recently started the process to open a family daycare in my home. I'm in upstate New York and have received my packet from the state and am already more then half way done filling it out. I'm so excited to start the journey of becoming a licensed provider. Reading through the threads and seeing how much valuable information everyone contributes is awesome. I thank you all in advance for your knowledge and wisdom. I look forward to the all advice that will come my way!!!!!
Thriftylady 03:42 PM 05-18-2016
Welcome to the forum!
Mike 06:16 PM 05-18-2016
Anything you can't find here, just ask.
Michael 09:36 PM 05-18-2016
Welcome to the forum! We have many members from new York here.
thrivingchildcarecom 11:58 AM 05-19-2016
Awesome! Welcome to the tribe.
sleepinghart 10:09 AM 05-20-2016
Originally Posted by dlibra925:
What a wonderful forum to become a part of. I have been following for a few weeks now and finally decided to join. Currently I am a daycare mom of two. But, I have recently started the process to open a family daycare in my home. I'm in upstate New York and have received my packet from the state and am already more then half way done filling it out. I'm so excited to start the journey of becoming a licensed provider. Reading through the threads and seeing how much valuable information everyone contributes is awesome. I thank you all in advance for your knowledge and wisdom. I look forward to the all advice that will come my way!!!!!

~Hello, and welcome!
Blackcat31 11:31 AM 05-20-2016
Welcome to the board!
Tags:new york member
Reply Up