Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare T-Shirts
LaLa1923 06:26 PM 07-27-2014
Hello!!! Long time no post! LOL

I haven't been here in age....I decided to busy myself as much as I could after my brothers passing.

Anyway, where do you all find your t shirts??
Annalee 06:34 PM 07-27-2014
Originally Posted by LaLa1923:
Hello!!! Long time no post! LOL

I haven't been here in age....I decided to busy myself as much as I could after my brothers passing.

Anyway, where do you all find your t shirts??
I have an aunt that has a "press" for appliques or monogram machine so she keeps me supplied...any craft place probably makes these shirts as well.
daycare 07:53 PM 07-27-2014
I just did a huge order through vista print and it came down to $11.70 a shirt. I like them and they fit well.
daycarediva 03:44 AM 07-28-2014
I used an avery iron on and it worked great! They wear and wash well and I got all of the tshirts for the kids at the dollar store! It ended up costing me $5ish for the iron on transfers and $6 for the shirts.
KIDZRMYBIZ 07:31 AM 07-28-2014
I used to do vista print, too. It's been about 3 or 4 years since I last ordered, because the prices went up considerably. I paid only $4.10 per shirt. That's right! $4.10!!! Free shipping, and up to 10 other awesome freebies with my daycare name on them, that you design online. And my t-shirts are hilarious (my favorites says "Who are all these kids, and how do they know my name?!" and "Daycare Names Kids Save the Drama for their Mamas"). But...I don't feel the quality of the t-shirts is worth $11.00 each. The white becomes dingy quickly, and you pay extra for grey or black t's.

It is so cool to have shirts with my name on them, and very professional. But I think I might invest in cute scrubs the next go-round and give that a try.
Sunshine74 11:40 PM 07-28-2014
We make our own with a screen printing kit. It was very easy to do, and since we just use the same print, we don't have to use a new screen every time.

http://www.staples.com/office/suppli...25&kpid=942425
Reply Up