Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need Your Advice On How To Get Everyone Potty Trained ASAP!
SunshineMama 12:09 PM 04-12-2012
So I have posted/commented a lot lately about how I am potty training 3 kids, ages 3, 3, and 4.

I am currently taking all of them every 2 hours, and taking them when they ask. I am rewarding them with 1 M&M if they pee, 2 if they ask, and 3 if they poop on the potty. They are asking some of the time, but even though I am taking them all day they still have accidents in between.

Both parents are really pushing for them to be trained. One DCM today brought dcb4 in just underwear, which he soiled (after 3 successful attempts though). The other kids are sibs, and the parents want them trained by the end of next month and said they are planning on just stopping using diapers.

How can I get them ALL potty trained ASAP? I am going to die if I have to keep living in the bathroom all day, on top of everything else I am doing. I just had my "morning" cup of coffee and sat down for the first time at 2:30pm today.

Tips everyone? Success stories for multiple children potty training?

I did the 3 day method for my kiddo and it worked like a charm, so I am new to this drawn out potty training method.

Anyone know how I can get them ALL trained in one day Potty training boot camp?

Specific instructions welcomed!!! I am willing to put in the work and effort if it will be successsful, but I can't keep this routine up for months on end so I need to get them trained.
Tags:potty training, potty training advice
Up