Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Exit/Entrance Doors
Unregistered 04:15 PM 07-31-2017
Hi all!
I'm still learning how to use this forum so bear with me. I found a small building for my daycare center that has 2 entrance/exit doors. The rooms are small, but the largest room has one of the entrance/exit doors. One of the requirements is to have 2 exits. Does anyone know if I will be allowed to use the largest room as a classroom and then only have one main entrance/exit? I hope that makes sense because sometimes my wording can become confusing.
Blackcat31 06:53 AM 08-01-2017
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hi all!
I'm still learning how to use this forum so bear with me. I found a small building for my daycare center that has 2 entrance/exit doors. The rooms are small, but the largest room has one of the entrance/exit doors. One of the requirements is to have 2 exits. Does anyone know if I will be allowed to use the largest room as a classroom and then only have one main entrance/exit? I hope that makes sense because sometimes my wording can become confusing.
Exits can be windows too!

What state are you in? Many states have different requirements so it would be useful if you shared what state you are in. Perhaps a member here is from the same state and can offer more information.
Unregistered 11:03 AM 08-01-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Exits can be windows too!

What state are you in? Many states have different requirements so it would be useful if you shared what state you are in. Perhaps a member here is from the same state and can offer more information.
I moved here to Texas 8 months ago. So I am still trying to learn Texas regs.
Tags:exit door, texas member
Reply Up