Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New to This
lthomas06586 09:30 PM 10-11-2016
im not familiar with the daycare process from the state licensing perspective. I've only operated a daycare through the military so i am honestly confused as what i need to purchase. We have tons of toys and materials we still have some to buy but most of the furniture we had was borrowed through the military child care program. i know i need child care mats, bookshelves (toy storage), fire extinguisher, first aid kit supplies, i have an assortment of age appropriate toys but i know that ill need more. Were located in Texas if this helps. I guess my question is what else do i need to buy for my initial inspection?
Blackcat31 05:46 AM 10-12-2016
Originally Posted by lthomas06586:
im not familiar with the daycare process from the state licensing perspective. I've only operated a daycare through the military so i am honestly confused as what i need to purchase. We have tons of toys and materials we still have some to buy but most of the furniture we had was borrowed through the military child care program. i know i need child care mats, bookshelves (toy storage), fire extinguisher, first aid kit supplies, i have an assortment of age appropriate toys but i know that ill need more. Were located in Texas if this helps. I guess my question is what else do i need to buy for my initial inspection?
You should be able to find a list of required equipment and supplies here: https://www.daycare.com/texas/

If not, there is contact info so you could call and ask someone in licensing.
Reply Up