Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas>Question About MMK Pro
melilley 10:19 AM 06-02-2014
My food program just switched from the old MMK pro to the newest version of MMK Pro. Can someone please tell me how to record/plan the infant meals. I only see a non infant meal planner.

TIA!
Blackcat31 10:57 AM 06-02-2014
On the upper left side of the page where you record/plan your non-infant meals, there should be a tab or just the word "infants".

If you click that, it will bring you to the infants meal page.

HTH
melilley 11:07 AM 06-02-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
On the upper left side of the page where you record/plan your non-infant meals, there should be a tab or just the word "infants".

If you click that, it will bring you to the infants meal page.

HTH
Thank you!
I don't see anything like that. It just has Schedule Meals and then the templates and recipes tab. Hmmmm.
Maybe I'm not doing it right? I am on the schedule meals page where it shows a calendar, then I clicked the day and still don't see an infant tab.
melilley 11:15 AM 06-02-2014
Found it! I was in the Meal Planner instead of Record Meals. It's weird that you can't do the infant menu in the meal planner section.
melilley 11:18 AM 06-02-2014
Can you plan ahead for infants or do you have to do it day to day and can you only mark them for meals after they leave for the day? This new version is so confusing to me! I want the old one back..lol
Blackcat31 12:07 PM 06-02-2014
Originally Posted by melilley:
Can you plan ahead for infants or do you have to do it day to day and can you only mark them for meals after they leave for the day? This new version is so confusing to me! I want the old one back..lol
I'm not sure as I dont plan ahead (at least not via MMK) and I don't have any infants. I bet MarinaVanessa would know...she's a pro at MMK.
Reply Up