Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I took pictures
itlw8 04:39 PM 08-25-2012
after giving my opinion on the pictures on the other thread I decided maybe I should do the same.

So I took pictures. wow it does really point out what others see. I have some decluttering to do I have too much stuff. and the lower half of my door is full of handprints. Nope I am not going to post them HA but I have some work to do tomorrow.
providerandmomof4 04:53 PM 08-25-2012
I feel like every weekend I am cleaning and decluttering or cleaning carpets, or cleaning walls. Especially if I have interviews...it's never ending. My dh thinks I'm crazy I think
Crazy8 06:22 PM 08-25-2012
LOL, yes, a picture sure can be worth 1000 words!! sometimes I will notice a wall and say OMG, how did it get that dirty. I am always going around with the magic eraser on my door trims - the kids get it soooo dirty!!!
Angelsj 06:57 PM 08-25-2012
Light switches too! I will turn on a light and wow! How did that happen?
nanglgrl 09:16 PM 08-25-2012
I spent the entire day painting the daycare room today ( it's the entire finished basement). The kids call it the rainbow room because of all of the colors! Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a perfectionist and always wanting to do something crafty to the room because it is exhausting. I must say it is coming along great though and I can't wait to post photos in a few weeks!
EchoMom 09:46 PM 08-25-2012
I agree with all the PPs! I'm walking around my house every couple weeks with a Magic Eraser wiping down walls, art table, etc. Anyone know how those things work because it really is MAGIC!!! Seriously, how does it get stuff off that scrubbing with regular sponge won't???!!!

I notice every so often, holy moly, how did the door knobs get so mucky and the doors! Man I love to walk around with a cleaning rag wiping things down that ordinarily people wouldn't even notice but I know really makes the difference.

And I agree, my clients probably think I have some disorder because I'm CONSTANTLY rearranging furniture, I mean serioulsy, I change the furniture around at least every two weeks! I'm constantly looking for the best configuration in my small house!
Reply Up