Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Returning Items
Second Home 10:09 AM 06-05-2017
Does anyone have a letter they use to prove they have returned all of a child's personal belongings after they leave care ?
I would like to have something in writing that the parent has to sign agreeing that they have taken all their child's things on the last day of care.
hwichlaz 10:13 AM 06-05-2017
The only personal items they have is a change of clothes so I don't.

Everything else they bring in becomes property of the daycare when they bring them. So they are at my discretion to return or not.
Second Home 10:39 AM 06-05-2017
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
That is all I have for this particular dck , but with this dcm I want something in writing .
Blackcat31 11:30 AM 06-05-2017
Originally Posted by Second Home:
Does anyone have a letter they use to prove they have returned all of a child's personal belongings after they leave care ?
I would like to have something in writing that the parent has to sign agreeing that they have taken all their child's things on the last day of care.
PM'ed you!
Second Home 01:42 PM 06-05-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
PM'ed you!
Got it . Thanks !!
hwichlaz 04:11 PM 06-05-2017
Originally Posted by Second Home:
That is all I have for this particular dck , but with this dcm I want something in writing .
I think just a receipt from a receipt book if you have one....only she writes the receipt to you instead of you writing it to her, lol.
284878 05:17 AM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:

Everything else they bring in becomes property of the daycare when they bring them. So they are at my discretion to return or not.
Do you have that in your contact?
hwichlaz 05:20 PM 06-07-2017
Originally Posted by 284878:
Do you have that in your contact?
Yes.
They are sending in diaper/wipes/sunscreen for my supply.
The only single person use item is the face stick sunscreen. I only have one spray sunscreen out at a time...I put all of the bottles in the same cupboard and grab a new one when I run out. I do the same with diapers...I have one package of each size open at a time. One package of wipes open at a time etc. It saves space at my changing table.
Reply Up