Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>ONE Kid Today!
Rockgirl 06:25 AM 03-25-2016
Out of my six littles, all are off today, except one 4 yr old dcg. This girl LOVES to play by herself. She will play baby dolls endlessly. I'm planning to get out some real baby things for her to use, that I wouldn't normally do with the full group here. I'm really looking forward to this day.
Blackcat31 06:35 AM 03-25-2016
Originally Posted by Rockgirl:
Out of my six littles, all are off today, except one 4 yr old dcg. This girl LOVES to play by herself. She will play baby dolls endlessly. I'm planning to get out some real baby things for her to use, that I wouldn't normally do with the full group here. I'm really looking forward to this day.
I ended up with a much quieter day than I originally planned for as well.

I had 12 on the schedule but only have 8 instead.

Two had a change of plans and stayed with grandparents who unexpected arrived early for the weekend and one 4 yr old who woke up with a temp and went to Aunties....of course the sibling was NOT coming to daycare if Auntie was taking the other so they both stayed with Auntie.

Works for me.

ENJOY your quiet day!!!
Rockgirl 06:43 AM 03-25-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I ended up with a much quieter day than I originally planned for as well.

I had 12 on the schedule but only have 8 instead.

Two had a change of plans and stayed with grandparents who unexpected arrived early for the weekend and one 4 yr old who woke up with a temp and went to Aunties....of course the sibling was NOT coming to daycare if Auntie was taking the other so they both stayed with Auntie.

Works for me.

ENJOY your quiet day!!!
It's a nice way to end a crazy week.
DaveA 06:47 AM 03-25-2016
I'll send you all some of mine - I have the whole crew plus school agers are here all day.
Rockgirl 06:51 AM 03-25-2016
Originally Posted by DaveArmour:
I'll send you all some of mine - I have the whole crew plus school agers are here all day.
Such generosity!
Blackcat31 07:37 AM 03-25-2016
Originally Posted by DaveArmour:
I do not take SA for ANY amount of money!

They be crazy!!

You are a brave brave man Dave!
ChelseaB 07:45 AM 03-25-2016
I, too, have a smaller group! I started with 2, and unfortunately, my one infant has been battling some type of skin condition, whether a result of eczema or allergies we don't know. But because her spots had multipled, I texted DCM, and she picked up immediately to take baby to the dr. So that leaves me with one! Although, I did agree to take my 2 FT boys for a few hours today, it'll still be a much shorter, quieter day! I need it though, so no complaints here!
thrivingchildcarecom 09:33 AM 03-25-2016
YEA for slow days! Me too! Well sort of. After the Easter Egg hunt later this morning I think many of the kiddos are leaving with them. Yeaaaa. I said sort of cause we probably will still have a few this afternoon, but still a lighter day.
Silly Songs 10:51 AM 03-25-2016
I worked for 2 hours today. Happy Easter everyone !
Josiegirl 10:59 AM 03-25-2016
Definitely a nice way to end a week!
I was supposed to have 6, ended up with 5. And only 3 more hours to go.
I'm so tired. Rainy cloudy day doesn't help. Some days make you jealous of the dcks when they get to lay down and fall asleep.
Pepperth 11:48 AM 03-25-2016
I'm only missing one child today, but it feels like an easy day for some reason. Maybe because I called it pajama day and we colored Easter Eggs, but the day is flying right on by. And everybody is taking a super long nap.
Rockgirl 11:48 AM 03-25-2016
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Definitely a nice way to end a week!
I was supposed to have 6, ended up with 5. And only 3 more hours to go.
I'm so tired. Rainy cloudy day doesn't help. Some days make you jealous of the dcks when they get to lay down and fall asleep.
I'm definitely jealous of my sleeping dcg right now!
lovemydaycare0912 11:54 AM 03-25-2016
Lucky you guys. Im like Dave minus the SA. I have all 6 here today. 3 more hours!!
Tags:spots
Reply Up