Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Have You Been Blamed For ?
DanceMom 10:59 AM 11-12-2010
That is totally off the wall ?

I've had a parent ask me if I feed the kids speed because her toddler was very active the night before.

and if I have a Culdron in the basement that I use to mix germs and feed it to the kids.

She was trying to be funny...but I just rolled my eyes and said..Yes, infact I have the best recipe for Germ Speed Soup, woould you like a copy of it?
ninosqueridos 11:07 AM 11-12-2010
That is terrible! I would have told her the big daycare center's germ speed soup tastes better.
Childminder 04:20 PM 11-12-2010
A parent called the state with suspicion of my giving the child Benedryl to make her sleep. Dcg 2 1/2 sleeping for 2 hours, from 2-4 after getting up at 6:30a for the first time in her life. Yep. Never thought of drugging them. Could hardly get her to stay awake past 11am.
SilverSabre25 05:17 PM 11-12-2010
Originally Posted by Childminder:
A parent called the state with suspicion of my giving the child Benedryl to make her sleep. Dcg 2 1/2 sleeping for 2 hours, from 2-4 after getting up at 6:30a for the first time in her life. Yep. Never thought of drugging them. Could hardly get her to stay awake past 11am.
Um, wow...that's insane!
DanceMom 06:46 AM 11-13-2010
Originally Posted by Childminder:
Oh WOW !! That is insane !!!
Tags:blaming providers
Reply Up