Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 01-20-2008, 03:59 PM
ladymarshall

Talking Assistance on Finding Grants or Other Funding for Opening a Daycare

If anyone has any information on sites or places I can find information on helping funding a daycare I am considering opening. Also I would like to know does anyone know of websites I can go to to see fianancial stats on daycare is the payoff worth the hard time and labor
Old 01-24-2008, 05:19 AM
Newcomer Misty

Question

I am new to the Hendersonville area and was searching for daycare. It seems really high here compared to Texas. Where do I start to begin if I wanted to babysit in my home?
Old 02-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Question Opening Day Care Center in Texas

I am a current teacher about to complete my masters in Administration in Education. I am thinking about opening a Child Care and eventually a private school with it. I have no idea how to start, can anyone help?
Old 02-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Default Opening Day Care Center in Texas

https://www.daycare.com/texas

Daycare Startup Guide Kit:
https://www.daycare.com/starting_a_daycare/index.html

Daycare Insurance:
https://www.daycare.com/advertisers/...nce/index.html

Accredited Daycare Classes:
https://www.daycare.com/advertisers/p...ter/index.html

To add your Daycare listing Information to Daycare.com:
https://daycare.com/php/start_new_signup.php

Last edited by Michael; 05-15-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:47 AM
to lady marshall

Default is it worth it?

sister, it's a labor of love. that's all. there is money to be made, but you have to really be on top of your game.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:15 AM
K. Boston

Question Opening a Daycare in Raliegh N.C.

I am looking to open a Daycare Center in 2009. I will have my BA degree in Small Business Management during the Spring of 2009 and wanted to have the Center opened by the Winter of 2009. I am looking for brochures, grants, federal loans, in order to help start my daycare. I already have a business plan in the works.

If you have any ideas please let me know. My email is [email protected]

thanks

K Boston
Old 07-23-2008, 01:45 PM
angelgirl

Default angelgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladymarshall View Post
If anyone has any information on sites or places I can find information on helping funding a daycare I am considering opening. Also I would like to know does anyone know of websites I can go to to see fianancial stats on daycare is the payoff worth the hard time and labor
My sister in law says she makes about $2,000 a month and only keeps 6 kids as a regestered day care provider. If you can get on the food program they will repay you for the food (or a good % of it) but you have to make out monthly menu's.
angelgirl
Old 01-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default owner and director of Chautauqua Day School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer Misty View Post
I am new to the Hendersonville area and was searching for daycare. It seems really high here compared to Texas. Where do I start to begin if I wanted to babysit in my home?
Begin by looking up the Department of Social Services requirements in your area. Follow them to the letter. Usually one care provider can care for 6 children in a home. You will have to have a fire inspection and a health department inspection of your home. I own a small child care in Charleston that started in my home. I am now licensed for 53 children. It can be done.

Kind regards.

Kathleen Allison
Chautauqua Day School
growuprighthere.org

Tags
assistance, funding, grants