Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Looking for Calendar Template Create a Monthly Menu
Oneluckymom 09:54 AM 01-29-2013
So I'm trying to organize my meals and create a set of rotating 3 months of meals. I checked out the menu forum on here ... AWESOME MEALS!!

So my trouble is finding a template which I can type into that is viewed as an entire month. I have a template that is weekly, but I'm very visual and need to see all the meals I have created so there isn't a lot of repeated meals if that makes since.

I don't have Microsoft word, I use open office.

So any ideas on what you all do? Also, while minute menu is helpful, it wont tell me I'm serving sloppy joes...it just breaks down ground beef, hamburger buns, etc.
canadiancare 09:58 AM 01-29-2013
open office has one and it is what I use since we had to take Word off this Frankenstein's monster of a PC I use (it has no memory power left). I miss my calendar wizard but the open office one is found here
Oneluckymom 10:50 AM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by canadiancare:
open office has one and it is what I use since we had to take Word off this Frankenstein's monster of a PC I use (it has no memory power left). I miss my calendar wizard but the open office one is found here
What is the name of the one you use?
canadiancare 10:53 AM 01-29-2013
The Monthly Menu planner with grocery list one for 2013. I put my weekly theme in the box for Sunday.
Oneluckymom 11:03 AM 01-29-2013
OMG...I'm so computer illiterate !! It needs to be saved and cannot open on its own. When I try to save it and then open it, its all computer mumbo jumbo WTH!
Oneluckymom 11:20 AM 01-29-2013
I finally got it. Its great!! It comes with recipes too. It will take some figuring out Thanks!!
Oneluckymom 11:40 AM 01-29-2013
Any tips on using it? Do you find you run out of room to type the menu's in the box for that day?
Blackcat31 11:44 AM 01-29-2013
I use calendar labs. You can edit and write whatever you want using Word.

http://www.calendarlabs.com/printable-calendar.php
Oneluckymom 12:08 PM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I use calendar labs. You can edit and write whatever you want using Word.

http://www.calendarlabs.com/printable-calendar.php
That looks easy. My issue is not fitting everything into the box.
Unregistered 12:27 PM 01-29-2013
Change your font size?
canadiancare 12:46 PM 01-29-2013
maybe a stupid question but did you try changing your font size?
Oneluckymom 12:59 PM 01-29-2013
I did change it.

Is the box supposed to stretch as you add to it?
ESharie 08:42 AM 02-14-2013
Hello, are you able to modify the menus on this template?
Reply Up