Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Meal Tracking Spreadsheet
SusieD 12:16 PM 09-27-2016
Does anyone have a meal tracking spreadsheet they would be willing to share? I am not very handy with excel and would greatly appreciate it!
TomCopeland 10:28 AM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by SusieD:
Does anyone have a meal tracking spreadsheet they would be willing to share? I am not very handy with excel and would greatly appreciate it!
Here's a free one from Redleaf Press that is included in their 2017 Calendar Keeper: http://www.redleafpress.org/assets/c...lForm_2017.pdf
SusieD 11:43 AM 09-28-2016
Originally Posted by TomCopeland:
Here's a free one from Redleaf Press that is included in their 2017 Calendar Keeper: http://www.redleafpress.org/assets/c...lForm_2017.pdf
I have been using that for years and do not want to have to tally the meals. Perhaps there is a secret to not having to tally the meals with this form?
TomCopeland 09:51 AM 10-03-2016
I have been using that for years and do not want to have to tally the meals. Perhaps there is a secret to not having to tally the meals with this form?
I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.
SusieD 06:10 AM 10-05-2016
Originally Posted by TomCopeland:
I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.
There is no way to tally the meals with this form except manually. I'm looking for a spreadsheet in excel that will tally the meals for me.
TomCopeland 10:52 AM 10-05-2016
There is no way to tally the meals with this form except manually. I'm looking for a spreadsheet in excel that will tally the meals for me.
Now I get it. You are right. The Redleaf Press tally sheet requires you to total it manually. The Minute Menu software (now called KidKare) does tally it automatically and multiplies it by the standard meal allowance rate to give you your food deduction.

You can also create a spreadsheet of your own in Excel to do the same thing.
Tags:meals spreadsheet
Reply Up