Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>MAC Users - I Have Found A Way To Run MMK!!
MG&Lsmom 09:58 AM 05-18-2011
Michael I hope this is okay!

My food program lady came out today and told me about a DH who found a work around for MAC users and MMK. I had him install his magic on my iMac and I now have access to MMK. No need to switch to windows, it runs right from the MAC OS. He accesses your computer remotely so anyone nationwide can use his services. And it was not very expensive.

Until Michael says it's okay I'll keep the info flowing by PM. I am in no way associated with this computer tech, just someone I was referred to.
KEG123 12:59 PM 05-18-2011
Um...you can use mmk through a program called crossover. Way more simple than having a stranger access your computer.
bice99 01:06 PM 05-18-2011
Do tell how to access it. I hate paper/pencil!
MG&Lsmom 01:28 PM 05-18-2011
Originally Posted by KEG123:
Um...you can use mmk through a program called crossover. Way more simple than having a stranger access your computer.
I have purchased Crossover and could never get it to work properly, nor could I submit my claim electronically. I know some of you were able to use it so I tried but no one, even my programmer brother, could figure out why it wasn't saving or submitting my info.
Michael 04:06 PM 05-18-2011
Originally Posted by MG&Lsmom:
Michael I hope this is okay! Until Michael says it's okay I'll keep the info flowing by PM. I am in no way associated with this computer tech, just someone I was referred to.
This is fine. Post what you need. I can always change it if it presents a problem.
Tags:mac, mmk, mmk - mac
Reply Up