(1) The licensee shall provide a minimum of one indoor flush-type toilet and one adjacent handwash sink for every fifteen children normally on site, except:
(3) The licensee shall locate the child's handwashing facilities in or adjacent to rooms used for toileting.
(4) The licensee shall provide toileting privacy for the child of opposite sex six years of age and older and for other children demonstrating a need for privacy.
(5) The licensee shall provide toilets, urinals, and handwashing sinks of appropriate height and size for the child in care or furnish safe, easily cleanable platforms impervious to moisture.
(6) The licensee shall provide a mounted toilet paper dispenser for each toilet.
(7) The licensee shall ensure rooms used for toileting are ventilated to the outdoors.
(8) When the center serves the child not toilet trained, the licensee shall provide developmentally appropriate equipment for the toileting and toilet training of the young child. The licensee shall sanitize the equipment after each child's use.
(9) The licensee shall provide the child with soap and individual towels or other appropriate devices for washing and drying the child's hands and face.
(10) If the center is equipped with a bathing facility, the licensee shall:
© 1999 Daycare.com