View Single Post
beachgrl 08:25 AM 01-31-2012
I wasnt keeping track as well asI did once I started having children in full time care but I did write down on my calendar the drop in days and amounts paid fornthe most part. I may have missed a day or so here and there because they were so sporadic. I started putting all payments in excell worksheet once i hqd full timers so i can go back in hers and add the days i have recorded on my calendar so thats no biggie. I took all my info to the tax lady but didnt have that included so now i will have to have that extra amount added to my total income because i want things to be right, dont want any tax issues kwim?

I have one that came one day asa drop in before starting full time after the start of this year so she will get the amount for that one day but i want to give all my parents a w-10 with total paid and have them sign it and me keep a copy. I have kept up with their payments for my full timers very well so i can printout the excel sheet if they want it too but none have asked for reciepts and from what i have seen on here, those that give out reciepts the pzrents end up losing them and still needing the provider to give them the total..lol