View Single Post
beachgrl 05:53 AM 01-31-2012
I had a couple children when i first began who were drop in only and when one went to full time is when i began keeping track of the weekly payments, the other choose not to go to full time and switched to another provider.

When i did my taxes last week, i reported the amounts that i had for my current child since he began full time care, his mom is wanting the total amount paid in but i only have that so is it a big deal if she reports having paid more if she has kept travk of what she paid prior to him starting full time. I can probably go back in my calendar and get an approximate amount for the drop in amounts paid for her if she wants but i didnt do that for the tax person so will that cause me an issue? Dcm has only paid in cash so im bot sure she knows what she has actually paid in either but she may have been keeping up with it, but i doubt that since she is adking for total paid.

Would you include drop in paid or estimate what it was or just do the full time rate from when the child became a regular client?i am new to all this.