View Single Post
beachgrl 10:08 AM 02-01-2012
Thanks for responding Tom, I think the amount was close to $200 off the actual total for him but I am having to go back into my calendar and see what days he came that I had written down because he was so sporadic I wasn't putting the info in a spreadsheet like I am now. I think my guess to how much she paid wasn't too far off but I did have one other sporadic drop in that left because he was supposed to be ft but the parents wanted the whole week flexibility but only to pay for one or two days. I never knew when he would be here and they wouldn't call to tell me he wasn't coming for days they had planned for and so I told them I couldn't do it anymore unless they would be paying for a full time or part time spot and they bolted, never to be heard from again. They didn't even come get his belongings, but they would be the ones that I forget about and then claim the child care expenses and report something different than my records so I am double checking his as well.

I want things to be right and I am still learning a lot so I will probably be taking part in the tax webinar even though I have already done my taxes I don't think my tax person is as detailed as you are, not sure. I just have to make sure I have that evening free to do it. I will probably do an amended return and take care of whatever is owed because I want it to be right and not have to deal with anything later on.

Thanks