Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Feeling Unorganized!! I Need Help!
daycaremom88 03:32 PM 05-17-2015
Hi I am looking for classes or websites that might be helpful in getting my business side of my daycare more organized. Right now I shove receipts everywhere and scramble to find them when it's tax time. Does anyone have a class or website that might be helpful? Just finding worksheets don't really help me because I never remember to do them. So looking for more of a class style approach maybe. TIA
Blackcat31 07:49 AM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by daycaremom88:
Hi I am looking for classes or websites that might be helpful in getting my business side of my daycare more organized. Right now I shove receipts everywhere and scramble to find them when it's tax time. Does anyone have a class or website that might be helpful? Just finding worksheets don't really help me because I never remember to do them. So looking for more of a class style approach maybe. TIA
Do you use Minute Menu Kids?
I have found that it's the BEST way to stay on top of your income and expenses.
TomCopeland 01:31 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by daycaremom88:
Other than Minute Menu Kids Pro (which is a great record keeping system), I do monthly webinars on the business side of family child care. I do webinars on record keeping in January and February. You can see more info on my blog:http://www.tomcopelandblog.com/sched...-copeland.html

I've also recorded several webinars on record keeping that you can view for free here: http://www.tomcopelandblog.com/2013/...-copeland.html
kitykids3 10:52 AM 05-21-2015
I use Minute Menu Kids too and I keep up with entering the receipts and invoicing and payments and time/space percentage, etc. throughout the year and then at the end, it's pretty much just pulling up the reports to get the figures to put on the taxes. Makes it much easier than doing it all at tax time.
Reply Up