Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Which Book Tom?
jenboo 05:44 AM 02-09-2016
Which book do I want to record income and expenses for this current year?
Can you send me the amazon link please. I'm reopening soon and want to start off more prepared this time.
Thriftylady 05:48 AM 02-09-2016
Okay I am not Tom, but I can tell you I am loving the calendar keeper for keeping track of hours and expenses. BUT, and this is what I hate about it, even using two attendance lines per child, the spaces are not big enough for those coming and going from school and such. If I just need to write "8" for drop off time, I am fine but if I have to write "8:15" yeah I don't know anyone who can write that small. But it even has a place for when you pay your T/S bills such as cable and utilities each month.
TomCopeland 07:21 AM 02-09-2016
Originally Posted by jenboo:
Which book do I want to record income and expenses for this current year?
Can you send me the amazon link please. I'm reopening soon and want to start off more prepared this time.
Redleaf Calendar-Keeper
jenboo 07:42 PM 02-09-2016
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
Okay I am not Tom, but I can tell you I am loving the calendar keeper for keeping track of hours and expenses. BUT, and this is what I hate about it, even using two attendance lines per child, the spaces are not big enough for those coming and going from school and such. If I just need to write "8" for drop off time, I am fine but if I have to write "8:15" yeah I don't know anyone who can write that small. But it even has a place for when you pay your T/S bills such as cable and utilities each month.
Thanks! That's exactly what I'm looking for! I'm hoping to do a much better job at keeping track of things when I reopen
Thriftylady 04:29 AM 02-10-2016
Originally Posted by jenboo:
Thanks! That's exactly what I'm looking for! I'm hoping to do a much better job at keeping track of things when I reopen
It is pretty great, but I really wish the attendance pages were better. I was hoping to have everything in one book. Right now, the attendance and my daily meal counts are not. It does have a place to put your monthly meal counts. It also has a page you can copy to track weekly meals. But I have a spreadsheet I have done where I can track the meals for several kids on one sheet monthly that I like.
Reply Up